Membership in NEP is open to all non-profit making humanitarian associations and non-profit making non-government organizations (NGOs) operating in Cambodia and working in the education sector. NEP is not a forum for organizations to promote their own political or religious aims.
MEMBERSHIP FEE – as agreed upon by the majority of members (50% plus one) – is US$120.00 for international NGOs and US$30.00 for local NGO per annum.
To apply for Membership of NEP you need to :
- Fill your organization information in NEP application form (Click here to download)
- Copy the official Legal registration documents
- Copy the official organizational charter or By-laws or Constitution
- Writing a letter stating the organization’s desire to join NEP must be submitted to NEP Executive Director.
- Copy the last year organization report
When all files are in possession of NEP will start the application procedure.