NGO Education Partnership (NEP) is a membership organization established in 2002. By the end of 2013, NEP has 131 member organizations distributing geographically around Cambodia.
NEP vision is working together to achieve equal and timely access to high quality of education for all Cambodian people. Our mission is to facilitate and coordinate dialogue and cooperation among key stakeholders to improve the quality and accessibility of education in Cambodia.
NEP adopted four core values, which include: Integrity, Equality, Collaboration and making change happen.
In its five years strategic plan 2011-2015, NEP focused on six strategic goals which include:
1. To represent the views of members to Government and Development Partners.
2. To strengthen information sharing between members, Development Partners and Government.
3. To develop capacity building for Members.
4. To develop evidence based research in education in order to advocate effectively with Government and Development Partners.
5. To be the voice of the NGO Education sector.
6. To build the capacity of NEP.